(14 of them, actually!)
Hard work pays big dividends for Frame Custom Homes, and for ‘Frame customers. Among fellow builders and developers on November 25th, Frame Custom Homes was recognized by it’s industry peers as a 2010 Tommie Silver Finalist for 14 Tommie Awards! Bill and Paula Frame from Frame Custom Homes are thrilled to announce these Silver Finalists for Tommie 2010 – recognizing excellence in the home building industry!
So…if we may brag, just a little, here’s the recognition we just received:
- Tommie Silver for Excellence in creating an Interior Feature
- Tommie Silver for Excellence in Interior Design
- Three Tommie Silvers for Excellence in Kitchen Design $50 – $100K
- Two Tommie Silvers for Excellence in Master Suite valued over $1M New Home
- Tommie Silver for Excellence in Master Suite 3000 SQ.FT and over
- Tommie Silver for Excellence in Single Family Detached Home 3000 SQ.FT and over
- Three Tommie Silvers Excellence in Single Family Detached Home $1 – $3M
- Tommie Silver for Excellence in Website Design
- Tommie Silver for Excellence in Logo Design
It appears we now know what the Judges want in a Bill Frame Signature home! Now we’re really excited about the Tommie 2010 Gold Gala coming in February of 2011…because all these award finalists have us in the running for a major Grand Tommie Award – Single Family Home Builder of the Year (Small Volume 10 homes or less)!
Frame Custom Homes is a multi-Tommie Award winning custom home builder based in Kelowna, BC, building homes throughout the Okanagan Valley. We’ve won Tommie Awards in 2008, 2009 and 2010, and continue to strive everyday for excellence for our customers. To learn more about us and the homes we build, please call Bill Frame today at 250.718.8670 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To read our story in detail and view our spectacular gallery of award-winning custom homes online (incase you haven’t taken a look), please visit us today at www.framecustomhomes.com. To talk to us today about building your new home (which we would love to do!), please call or email us. We’d love to hear your ideas!